Even though we all come from different backgrounds, deep down we all long for the same things. We all long for love, safety, comfort, and peace. We all long to feel a lightness and a joy as we move through the cycles and changes of life.
Nothing stays the same. Life is always changing, we are always changing, and that is what the April Full Moon has come to remind us of.
Falling in the water sign of Scorpio, the April 29-30th Full Moon is going to be guiding us to accept and surrender to the changes in our lives and use them as a vehicle to transform and heal the parts of us that are hurting.
In order to do this, we need to be comfortable with ourselves entirely. We need to accept ourselves entirely. We need to be able to sit in the uncomfortable parts, the murky parts, the hidden parts of our soul and embrace exactly who we are.
This ritual is designed to help you do just that and will create a powerful shift that will help you to work with the energies of the Scorpio Full Moon.
Scorpio Full Moon Ritual for Self-Acceptance and Transformation
This ritual is best done between April 29-May 7, 2018
You will need:
• Mekabre Loa Voodoo Doll
• 5 crystals (you can substitute with flowers if you don’t have crystals)
• Smudging tool of choice (I like sage for this one)
• Pen and paper
• Aromatherapy diffuser or incense (optional)
1. Begin your ritual by cleansing your space and your aura using the smudging tool of your choice. For this ritual, I recommend using sage. You can also cleanse the crystals you are going to use in your ritual. As you cleanse, recite the following mantra or feel free to write your own:
“I cleanse this space with light and loving energy. I cleanse myself with light and loving energy. I call upon my guardian angels and spirit guides of the highest light to be with me during this ritual. I call my Divine team to me so they can help me to surrender and accept all of myself and all of my life. I wish to release all that is blocking and holding me back from loving myself and accepting what has transpired in my life. I want to surrender, I want to feel free and light with whatever has come my way. I want to feel free in myself and free to be myself. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
2. Now, light your incense or put your diffuser on. This is just to create a nice ambience for your ritual. You can also light a candle and put on some relaxing music too if you wish. Have your crystals (or flowers if using) nearby.
3. Next, take your pen and paper and write at the top of your page: “My greatest fears are….”
Before you start writing. Take a moment to jump up and down and move your body. This helps you to get out of your head and gets the energy flowing so you can release better. After a few minutes of physical movement, begin writing whatever comes to your mind. Really try to dig deep and to get it all out. Write down every fear that comes to your mind, big or small. Release it all out onto the paper.
4. Take some deep breaths and just take a moment to check in with yourself and the thoughts or feelings that may be stirring. Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself to sit in whatever has come up for you. Be ok with any thoughts and feelings that have arisen.
5. Now, lay down on the floor or on your bed in a comfortable position. Take your crystals one at a time and gently rub them with your hands to generate some heat and energy. Place the first crystal on your heart center. Place the second crystal just below your belly button. Place the third crystal over your third eye (middle of forehead). Take the remaining two crystals and hold them in your hands.
Note: when choosing the crystals to work with, follow your own intuition and guidance. While rubbing the crystal notice any feelings or intuitions about where the crystal is best placed. You can place the crystals anywhere you feel, and you can also use more than 5 if you wish. Feel free to adapt the ritual to suit you.
6. Now close your eyes and take 11 deep breaths to help settle your mind. Now bring your awareness to each of the crystals one by one. Feel the crystal, see the crystal’s energy in your minds eye and thank the crystal for being part of your healing. Take your time to soak up and feel each of the crystals opening and healing.
7. Take your attention to the crystal on your third eye and gently repeat to yourself (feel free to write your own or to just follow your intuition in the moment):
“I am opening. I am surrendering. I am accepting the flow of my life. I know I am always Divinely supported. I know I carry the wisdom inside. I know that I am always guided by myself and by the world around me. I am on the right track. I am on the right track. Everything is working out perfectly.”
8. Now take your awareness to the crystal on your heart center and gently repeat to yourself:
“I surrender, I will no longer fight the change or circumstances of my life. I will accept wholeheartedly my life and all that makes me happy and uncomfortable and everything in between. I surrender to all of it and know that I am loved. I love myself. I love my life. I love the opportunities I have been given to transform.”
9. Now take your awareness to the crystal on your stomach and repeat to yourself:
“I love myself, I love myself. I know I am strong. I know I can get through anything. I no longer have to pressure myself. I no longer have to be perfect for I am perfect just the way I am. I forgive myself. I accept myself just as I am and I know that I always have the power to create what I desire.”
10. Rest in this position for a moment and allow yourself to soak up any thoughts or feelings or healing vibrations that you feel. Now, when ready, open your eyes and take your pen and paper.
11. At the top of the page, write down: “My Third Eye Crystal wants me to know this….” Begin writing whatever thoughts, feelings or inspirations come to your mind. Tap into that energy center and see what inspiration comes. It may be a simple word, or it may be more, just allow yourself to be guided.
12. Repeat this same process for the Heart and Solar Plexus crystals also. You can also reflect on what you have written and see where the Universe is guiding you or what messages you are being given.
13. Take the piece of paper that you wrote your fears down on and look back over what you wrote and see if any new thoughts and feelings have come up for you. Now, rip the paper as a way of releasing your fears. You can even recite a mantra or affirmation such as:
“I am now free. I now surrender to all and know that I am Divinely protected and guided. I am never alone. I am safe and I am loved.”
14. To close out the ritual, discard or burn the ripped paper. Fold the “crystal message” papers into tiny squares and pin them to your Mekabre Loa Voodoo Doll. Place the doll on your night stand or next to your bed and surround it with the crystals for support throughout the week. You may also want to jump up and down and smudge yourself one more time if the energy has been intense.
Don’t have your own Mekabre Loa Voodoo Doll yet? Discover ancient wisdom and unlock your fullest potential, communicate with higher realms, enhance your insight and intuition, manifest your deepest desires and boost your self-confidence.
Get your Mekabre Loa Voodoo Doll by clicking here.
Happy Scorpio Full Moon!